Check-In, Safety, Wellness & Details
Check-In: Our kids areas open 20 minutes prior to each service. When you first arrive, you will notice the 7 City Kids check-in area in the main lobby (we recommend you arrive a few minutes early to allow adequate time for check-in). We provide safe and secure registration and check-in to ensure that every child receives excellent care. We will ask you to complete a brief registration form and then a member of our team will escort you to the appropriate kids environment. We will also be happy to answer any questions you have about 7 City Kids.
Safety: Parents may escort their child to the appropriate room. To ensure the safety of all of our kids, we only allow approved 7 City Kids volunteers in each room. All of our volunteers have been background checked and provided with appropriate training.
Wellness Policy: For the protection of all kids and volunteers, we follow a standard school/childcare wellness policy and ask that any child exhibiting the following symptoms be kept from attendance:
- A temperature over 100.4 degrees
- Vomiting or diarrhea (in the last 24 hrs)
- Irritability and fever due to immunization in the last 24 hours
- A sore throat and/or irritating cough that has persisted for more than 48 hours
- Any undiagnosed rashes or eruptions of unknown origin
- Drainage in the eye(s), conjunctivitis, or pink eye
- Common cold
- Irritability and pulling at ears
- Any skin infections - boils, ringworm, impetigo, etc.)
- Childhood disease - scarlet fever, mumps, German measles, chicken pox, whooping cough, etc.
- Parasites such as lice, mites, or ringworm
- A runny nose with discolored mucous
Promotion: We promote your children from their classroom based on development, age, or grade. When your child starts walking, they will move up to the toddler room. At age 3, they move to the Midtown room, and in 1st grade they move to the Uptown room. Your child’s teacher will communicate with you before this change is made.
Contact: If you have additional questions, feel free to contact our Children's Pastor, Ashley Richardson at or 817-744-8366.