WAYS TO GIVE
7 City Church Generosity
7 City Church’s vision is to see cities transformed by inspiring community and influencing culture. We are committed to helping people experience biblical community and awaken their God-given purpose so they can influence culture for good. Your generous financial partnership to 7 City Church allows us to work together to wisely steward resources to fulfill the vision God has called us to pursue.
How Can I Give?
- Sunday Services: You can give your tithes and offerings anytime before, during or after the Sunday worship services at the giving stations located throughout our auditorium. You may simply place cash, checks, or credit/debit card envelopes in the giving stations. Be sure to include your name and address on the check or envelope, so that donation credit may be provided for tax purposes.
- Online Giving: Online giving allows you to conveniently and securely give via debit or credit card. You can also set up an automatic recurring gift from a credit card, debit card, or checking account. Many families take advantage of this option for the sake of convenience or to provide consistency in generosity when they are traveling or unable to attend a service.
- Text-to-Give: Simply text any of the keywords, "Brave or Tithe" with the amount you wish to give (for example, "Brave 75") to 817-567-2489. Follow the instructions and you'll be
setup. It's that simple.
- Kiosk: Giving using the kiosk located in our cafe area gives you convenient access to giving through credit or debit cards.
- By mail: You may mail your donation to 7 City Church at P.O. Box 471850, Fort Worth, TX 76147. Be sure to include your name and address on the check or envelope so that donation credit may be provided for tax purposes.
How do I Modify or Cancel a Recurring Transaction?
You can conveniently and easily modify or cancel your recurring transaction by simply logging onto your online giving profile and clicking the "Manage Recurring" link. If you need further assistance, please contact Kelly Fjestad in 7 City’s financial office at or call 817-744-8366.
the BRAVE Vision?
Our vision is to see cities transformed by inspiring community and influencing culture. BRAVE is a two-year initiative to thrust our vision for transformation forward in three areas:
- A Brave Vision for a GROWING CHURCH – Our vision for weekly ministry at 7 City Church and our building renovation and expansion.
- A Brave Vision for THRIVING CITIES – Our vision for church planting in major cities, community and school outreach, and the launch of a coffeehouse in our community.
- A Brave Vision for a FLOURISHING CULTURE – Our vision for global missions, foster care, and leadership development.
All giving to 7 City Church goes to BRAVE, which funds the entirety of 7 City’s vision locally and globally. For more information visit bravefw.com
Will I Receive a Statement for My Contribution?
Yes, you will receive an annual statement of contribution for all donations for which you provided your name and address (cash contributions may be placed in an envelope with your name and address). 100% of your financial gifts will go to 7 City Church. All donations made to 7 City Church are held in the strictest confidence. Statements of contributions are mailed in January (for the prior calendar year). In addition, we mail quarterly contribution statements so that you are aware of your donation history throughout the year. If you have moved
Can I Make Non-Cash Contributions?
Yes! For more information about additional giving options such as vehicles, estate planning, stocks, mutual funds, life insurance, retirement assets, and bequests, please contact Kelly Fjestad in 7 City’s finance office at or call 817-744-8366.
7 City Church, P.O. BOX 471850, Fort Worth, TX, 76147. Please make all checks payable to 7 City Church. For more information, please contact the 7 City Office at .