WAYS TO GIVE
7 City Church Generosity
7 City Church’s vision is to see cities transformed by inspiring community and influencing culture. We are committed to helping people experience biblical community and awaken their God-given purpose so they can influence culture for good. Your generous financial partnership to 7 City Church allows us to work together to wisely steward resources to fulfill the vision God has called us to pursue.
How Can I Give?
- Sunday Services: You can give your tithes and offerings anytime before, during or after the Sunday worship services at the giving stations located throughout our auditorium. You may simply place cash, checks, or credit/debit card envelopes in the giving stations. Be sure to include your name and address on the check or envelope, so that donation credit may be provided for tax purposes.
- Online Giving: Online giving allows you to conveniently and securely give via debit or credit card. You can also set up an automatic deduction or recurring gift from a credit/debit card. Many families take advantage of this option for the sake of convenience or to provide consistency in generosity when they are traveling or unable to attend a service.
- Text-to-Give: Simply text any of the keywords, "Tithe, Culture Transformation, Greater or Other" with the amount you wish to give (for example, "$75") to 817-567-2489. Follow the instructions and you'll be setup. It's that simple.
- Kiosk: Giving using the kiosk located in our cafe area gives you convenient access to giving through credit or debit cards.
- By mail: You may mail your donation to 7 City Church at P.O. Box 471850, Fort Worth, TX 76147. Be sure to include your name and address on the check or envelope so that donation credit may be provided for tax purposes.
How do I Modify or Cancel a Recurring Transaction?
You can conveniently and easily modify or cancel your recurring transaction by simply logging onto your online giving profile and clicking the "Manage Recurring" link. If you need further assistance, please contact Lauren Cox in the church office at or call 817-744-8366.
Where Do My Donations to 7 City Church Go?
Donations to 7 City Church enable us to strategically pursue our vision to see cities transformed by inspiring community and influencing culture. You may also designate giving above your regular tithe to opportunities such as Culture Transformation (missions, church planting, outreach) or the GREATER Campaign. Any offering given above the tithe should be indicated on the memo line of your check, envelope, or in the appropriate line for online giving.
What is the GREATER Campaign?
GREATER is a 3-year vision campaign to Eliminate our Debt, Expand our Team, and Enlarge our Auditorium. Our total GREATER goal is $900,000.
Will I Receive a Statement for My Contribution?
Yes, you will receive an annual statement of contribution for all donations for which you provided your name and address (cash contributions may be placed in an envelope with your name and address). 100% of your financial gifts will go to 7 City Church or the project you have designated. All donations made to 7 City Church are held in the strictest confidence. Statements of contributions are mailed in January (for the prior calendar year). If you have moved recently, please contact Lauren Cox in the church office at or call 817-744-8366 so we may send your statement of contribution to the correct address.
Can I Make Non-Cash Contributions?
Yes! For more information about additional giving options such as vehicles, estate planning, stocks, mutual funds, life insurance, retirement assets, and bequests, please contact Lauren Cox in the church office at or call 817-744-8366.
7 City Church, P.O. BOX 471850, Fort Worth, TX, 76147
Please make all checks payable to 7 City Church.
For more information, please contact the 7 City Office at .